Gold Fill & Gold Vermeil
- Remove jewelry before applying lotions, perfumes, hand-sanitizers or other products.
- We recommend taking off gold fill and vermeil jewelry before showering, washing hands or swimming for the longest lasting finish of your piece.
- Store away from damp environments.
- Repeated abrasion/rough wear will cause gold vermeil & gold fill pieces to lose their gold.
- Avoid heavy polishing - if your jewelry needs a little shine restored, use a soft, dry and non-abrasive cloth to gently wipe the piece.
Sterling, Brass & Bronze
- All sterling, brass and bronze pieces will oxidize (turn a bit darker) over time.
- A simple wipe down with a soft cloth and mild dish liquid or jewelry cleaning solution will restore them back to their original shine.
- Brass & bronze can cause a harmless green mark on the skin; applying clear nail polish to the inside of brass or bronze rings can help keep the green away.
If you have questions about brass or other materials, don't hesitate to ask us
Solid Gold (10k, 14k)
Solid gold is a great choice if you're looking for a lifetime piece you can wear everyday and everywhere - yes, even in the shower!
Polish with a soft cloth.
All About Opals
Opals are a beautiful but delicate stone.
Please handle your opal pieces with care to prevent any damages. Most importantly, do not expose opals to moisture (even sweat!) as this can cause the stone to discolour.
Remove all opal pieces before showering, swimming or using any hair products such as hairspray and any other lotions or chemicals. Exposure to these can cause discolouration.