What's gold fill?
Gold fill is a durable, affordable alternative to solid gold. It is a thick layer of real gold pressure-bonded to another metal. Most of our chains are gold filled as it wears well against the skin and doesn't tarnish easily.
What's gold vermeil?
Gold vermeil ('ver-may') is a very thick, long-lasting layer of gold over sterling silver. With proper care, it'll last for a long time.
Will my jewelry tarnish/turn colour?
Gold vermeil and gold fill jewelry
- Gold vermeil rings may begin to slightly wear off and appear more silver in areas after long periods of heavy wear, due to the consistent exposure against skin.
- If you're looking for a material that will never wear off for a lifetime, solid gold or sterling are both great options.
click here for care info
Bronze and brass
- Brass and bronze may leave a harmless green mark on the skin; this is totally normal and simply the nature of brass/bronze.
- Coating the inside of a bronze/brass ring with clear nail polish can help keep it at bay.
- Sterling pieces will naturally oxidize and turn darker over time.
- Polish with a soft cloth to return them to their original condition.
My chain broke - can it be fixed?
Please note we charge a replacement chain fee for chains that have broken due to poor care (getting caught on something, etc.)
How can I find my ring size?
- Find your size easily at home with our reusable ring sizer!
- If you've ordered the wrong size by accident, please email us right away so we can help.
- If your ring needs to be resized after purchase, please get in touch for options.
- Resized rings are final sale.
Do you do custom work?
Yes! Please feel free to get in touch with your ideas and we'll be happy to chat.
Can you gift wrap my purchase?
All orders are sent in a lovely branded Little Gold box in our printed tissue paper and a care card.
If you're looking for something special or would like to include a note (we type them up on a vintage typewriter!), please let us know in the 'Add Order Notes' section in your cart.
Can I visit the studio?
Please note we don't offer in-person shopping at the studio at this time, sorry!
We're currently unable to accommodate drop-ins or same-day appointments.
Do you have a physical store?
We do not have a store front, we are online only 😊
You can find our pieces at our beautiful select retailers, however!