What's gold fill?
What's gold vermeil?
Will my jewelry tarnish/turn colour?
Gold vermeil and gold fill jewelry
- Gold vermeil rings may begin to slightly wear off and appear more silver in areas after long periods of heavy wear, due to the consistent exposure against skin.
- If you're looking for a material that will never wear off for a lifetime, solid gold or sterling are both great options.
Bronze and brass
- Brass and bronze may leave a harmless green mark on the skin; this is totally normal and simply the nature of brass/bronze.
- Coating the inside of a bronze/brass ring with clear nail polish can help keep it at bay.
- Sterling pieces will naturally oxidize and turn darker over time.
- Polish with a soft cloth to return them to their original condition.
My chain broke - can it be fixed?
How can I find my ring size?
- Find your size easily at home with our reusable ring sizer!
- If you've ordered the wrong size by accident, please email us right away so we can help.
- If your ring needs to be resized after purchase, please get in touch for options.
- Resized rings are final sale.
Do you do custom work?
Can you gift wrap my purchase?
If you're looking for something special or would like to include a note (we type them up on a vintage typewriter!), please let us know in the 'Add Order Notes' section in your cart.
Can I visit the studio?
Please note we don't offer in-person shopping at the studio at this time, sorry!
We're currently unable to accommodate drop-ins or same-day appointments.
Do you have a physical store?
We do not have a store front, we are online only 😊